Feminine Immersion Session
This session takes you on a journey, into your sacredness of shakti, diving deep into all parts of her. A beautiful and rare opportunity to heal, connect and express your divine feminine.
Tracy and Amanda will share with you the ancient healing arts of Tantra, Feminine Embodiment practices and Energy Balance. A delicious, healing and deeply grounding afternoon, immersing yourself in all things feminine. We will journey together, inwards, listening to the gentle whispers of shakti, a journey you will never forget!
What’s involved in this Feminine Immersion;
- Womb massage (1:1 with Amanda)
- Energy balance to support the movement of Shakti energy(yoni, womb/abdominal and breasts). Table work- semi-private of 2, with Tracy.
- Yoni/womb steam and meditation with healing organic herbs ( on your own, in private space)
- Healing integrative group session
- Nourishing afternoon tea for Womb and Yoni
How this session can support you;
- Cleanse, re-balance and nourish the Womb and Yoni
- Auspicious time of the moon (pre- ovulation/inner spring) drawing on the qualities of this stage; clarity, inspiration, creativity, renewal, increase of consciousness and learning stage.
- Feminine connection and healing
- Deeply rest & re-balance in restorative poses, rejuvenating the body & mind.
- Unite with your breath and sound, guiding you where you need to go
- Allow the ancient wisdom of aromatherapy help regulate hormones and calm the nervous system
- Support of Somatic Meridian Healing while in the poses, helps clear any blocks & fears around these organs enjoying optimal function.
- Re-connect with Shakti and inner peace.
- Balance irregular & difficult menstruation
- Excessive blood flow and clots
- Pmd, Pmt & Anxiety or insomnia
- Fertility or irregular ovulation
- Peri-menopausal symptoms
- Breast, ovarian or uterine cancer
- Reclaim womb health
- Regulate menstrual cycle with the moon
Date: 9th June | 21st July | 25th Aug | 20th Oct, 2018.
Time: 1pm -4pm
Venue: Unit 1a/15a Leda Dr, Burleigh.
Practitioners: Tracy and Amanda
Available spaces: 4
Please note we do need the 4 people to go ahead with this workshop.
Email Tracy at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the session.