DEEP REST TEACHER TRAINING
Stillness is the KEY ingredient of a class or practise of restorative movement. For us to truly hold the space for others and to heal on this deep level, we must first get to know the stillness, feel the stillness, and become one with this stillness- within ourselves first.
It is then, that we see real healing take place. We are being witness to this deeply unique sequence, that helps to rehabilitate, rejuvenate, regulate, restore and renew the endocrine system and nervous system.
In this 2 week intensive you will explore the following;
– Yourself, others & consciousness
– Conscious Breathing
– Adrenal and Kidney Breathing
– Restorative poses & variations of these poses
– Blanket Origami & Props- Understanding of Blanket folding
– How to use props correctly/How to adjust props
– Postural alignment & Adjustment
– Intutition and reading energy
– Stillness practice- silence, space and depth
– Silent Meditation
-Understanding the spinal column
– Basic A&P of the Endocrine System
– Hormonal/Nervous/Endocrine system benefits
– Benefits & contraindications- emotionally, mentally, physically & spiritually. When to use certain poses & when not too.
– Student respect- boundries for you & the student, how to touch and adjust, and how to read a student’s body/mind to give appropriate poses for their condition.
– Class dialogue- space, awareness and conscious speach
– Teach a Deep Rest classes and participate in a Deep Rest classes
– Spiritual, personal awareness and self nurture
13th – 19th Nov, 2017- part 1
20th – 25th Feb, 2018- part 2
12th – 18th Nov, 2018- part 1
25th Feb – 3rd Mar, 2019 part 2
Part 1, 49hrs
Part 2, 42hrs
8hrs Case study between workshops
STM Studio, Burleigh Heads Qld.
Requirements for Certification
On Completion of the training, you will receive a Certificate for Deep Rest- 99 hrs, a module of Stillness Through Movement.
Accredited 99hrs Course, x1 Arvo Tea & Deep Rest Manual.
Earlybird $2995 ( paid by Oct 23rd 2017) or Latebird/Payment Plan $3350 or 2 payments of $1675 paid before the start of part 1 and the other paid before Part 2.
Please call or email for registration details