FOUR PILLARS OF STILLNESS
Stillness is the KEY ingredient of a class or practise of restorative movement. For us to truly hold the space for others and to heal on this deep level, we must first get to know the stillness, feel the stillness, and become one with this stillness- within ourselves first.
It is then, that we see real healing take place. We are being witness to this deeply unique sequence, that helps to rehabilitate, rejuvenate, regulate, restore and renew the endocrine system and nervous system.
In this 4 day intensive you will explore the following;
– Yourself, others & consciousness
– Learn the sequence for a 1.5hr Class, 2hr Specialty/Master Class and Private/Semi Private sessions
– Conscious Breathing
– Apana Breathing
– Restorative poses & variations of these poses
– Blanket Origami & Props- Understanding of Blanket folding
– How to use props correctly/How to adjust props
– Postural alignment & Adjustment
– Intuition and reading energy
– Stillness practice- silence, space and depth
– Stillness Meditation
– Hormonal/Nervous/Endocrine system benefits
– Benefits & contraindications- emotionally, mentally, physically & spiritually. When to use certain poses & when not too.
– Student respect- boundaries for you & the student, how to touch and adjust, and how to read a student’s body/mind to give appropriate modification of poses for their condition.
— Teach Stillness classes and participate in Stillness classes
– Spiritual, personal awareness and self-nurture
– Aromatherapy to support practice
– Flower/shell essences to support stillness practice
‘I thoroughly enjoyed my training with you in the beautiful environment you have created. Your love for what you do and your compassion for your students radiates out of you and creates a wonderfully nurturing atmosphere which is calming and safe.’ – Margo Hutchison
Tracy is an open hearted, intuitive teacher, who instills such grace and virtue in all that she does. The skills she has taught me in “The Four Pillars Of Stillness”, has helped me to live each moment, more connected to my inner truth. I now feel more free and happier and have never felt so safe in being who I am.
Thank you for sharing so much of yourself, thank you for teaching from your heart and thank you for making such a spiritual impact on my life. With love and gratitude- Susie Ward
29th Oct – 1st Nov, 2o18.
Foreshore Sandringham, Victoria.
(Google Map given on booking)
Requirements for Certification
Accredited 28hrs Course, Course Material & Four Pillars of Stillness Book.
Earlybird $1050 ( paid by 29th July 2018) or Latebird/Payment Plan $1250 ( deposit paid on booking- $400. Remainder paid before the start of the course)
Please call or email Tracy for registration details