The Dosha Balance Training is an interesting training to bring stillness, gentle movement, breath and vibrational medicine to support balance for all three Dosha’s; Vata, Pita, Kapha.
In this 5 day intensive you will explore the following;
– Yourself, others & consciousness
– Find out your own Dosha
– Conscious Breathing
– Breathing for individual Dosha’s
– Restorative poses for each Dosha
– Basic aggravations and how to support each Dosha
– Learn simple, yet productive sequences to Nourish and Activate the energy of each Dosha
– Blanket Origami & Props- Understanding of Blanket folding
– How to use props correctly/How to adjust props
– Postural alignment & Adjustment
– Intutition and reading energy
– Stillness practice- silence, space and depth
– Experience Aromatherapy and how it supports each Dosha
– Experience Flower essences and how it supports each Dosha
– Hormonal/Nervous/Endocrine system benefits
– Benefits & contraindications- emotionally, mentally, physically & ethereally. When to use certain poses & when not too.
– Student respect- boundries for you & the student, how to touch and adjust, and how to read a student’s body/mind to give appropriate poses for their condition.
– Class dialogue- space, awareness and conscious speach
– The Learning model of- receiving, teaching, assisting and observing classes
19th – 23rd June, 2019.
Burleigh Studio, Gold Coast.
35hrs ( plus 8hr case study for Certification)
Note: Can receive CPT points from Yoga Australia
STM Studio, Burleigh Heads Qld.
Module #1 Four Pillars of Stillness
Requirements for Certification
100% attendance of training
8hr Case Study ( STM Certification only)
Teaching of Dosha class within training
Accredited 43hrs Course.
Earlybird $1095 ( paid by April 18th 2017) or Latebird/Payment Plan $1370